Sunday, October 4, 2009

decorating.........

It's Sunday and I'm a couple days late with my blog this week.. so I'll have to do two of them.. We weren't home much this weekend not because of camping this week.. way to cold and rainy for that but because we were shopping for Halloween decorations for the house and some shopping for carpet to finish one side of the basement for a family/rec room.. I'm kind of excited about having another room for the kids to hang out in and play video games , watch movies etc.. and for me to have a place to put my elliptical so that I'll actually use it! unlike the treadmill I just sold! LOL mind you I just got my elliptical so I'll have to give you and update on that one later! Well this one is going to be short this time.. kids want to get out and decorate the house. We've slacked on that the last couple of years but now with them bigger and older to help out it's going to be a lot of fun! So til next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment