Friday, September 25, 2009

HMMMMM

Well It's another Friday and I'm trying to decide what to write.. I asked my husband who wasn't much help.. LOL So like the last couple classes I guess I'm going to do some improv writing, with random thoughts of whats going on.. Like its been raining most of the day so that pretty much wipes camping out for tonight anyway.. we'll be heading down tomorrow.. not sure if we'll make it to the parade or not.. but definitely will make to the camper. As for tonight my son is in his glory with us staying home ... It's homecoming weekend for Westby so he's actually over to the game by himself as I'm writing this, mind you we live right across the street from the football field... he's definitely a social butterfly at the early age of 7 3/4 as he would say. It's Viola's horse and colt show this weekend too, we usually go to the truck and tractor pulls which the family loves to watch but this year with everything happening on the same weekend we won't be going to that either. So for tonight hubby and I are gonna hang out and watch the new episode of Ghost Whisper have a couple drinks and relax. Tomorrow we'll meet up with some new friends that will be camping by us and sit around the campfire sucking up the heat and awesome smell of wood burning, not to many more weekends before the season ends. Well enough rambling for now, time for some comfy clothes, a good drink and a seat by my honey on the sectional to watch some serious tv and the score of the football game across the street! Until next time, Have a good one!!

P.s. We're old with little kids!!! LOL!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh the good old days of football games and camping with a few drinks. I miss it I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love camping! I haven't gone in a long time but I really want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go camping pretty much every weekend. The ran isn't the kind of weather we want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you go camping at? do you have a permnament set up ?

    ReplyDelete