Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A little bit about me

Hi! I'm Shelly, born and raised in LaCrosse, Wi. I've been married for 16yrs and we have two wonderful kids, a son who will be 8 in november and is in the second grade and our daughter who just turned 5 years old and started kindergarten this year. Mom was more nervous than she was! I work nights as a welder at Trane company, I've been there for 15 1/2 yrs without the possibility to get on a dayshift schedule which was okay til now with both the kids in school all day I have free time, so I've decided to go back to school to have a job that I want instead of something that I have to do and hopefully on a dayshift schedule. I'm nervous and excited all in one. In my free time I like to walk, bike, boating. I'm a tomboy in a sense of I use to own a motorcycle and snowmobile. I like hunting, watching movies, playing games, doing puzzles and going to truck pulls. I guess I am pretty open minded to just about anything and willing to try new things. I love camping and traveling. We have a seasonal site at Goose Island that we spend most of our weekends at. Well thats alittle bit about me, so until the next time, Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment