Saturday, October 24, 2009

here's the one blog I missed a couple of weeks ago!

HI!! This is sorta fitting for my last blog for this week of procrastination!! I'm making up for a blog I'm behind on. Not sure how many weeks ago.. but I know I need one.. anyway, this next Thursday and Friday my kids don't have school.. and I have class on Thursday and it's a trip to the library.. so I'm kind of in a pickle with really not wanting to miss class so I talked with Mrs. Allard and decided to bring the kids with! Now this sounds like the easiest solution but at the same time makes me kind of nervous.. my kids are good but at the same time you just never know how they will act! A long with my 2, I will have a 3rd one with being I have an agreement with his mom that I take him on the days there's no school and during the summer and she takes my kids after school.. which works out great until it comes to when their days off intervene with my school days.. I'm calling it school shadowing instead of job shadowing. I think it'll be kind of fun for the kids to see what it's like to go to college and that its really not to much different than what they are doing, of course minus the type of homework! My kids are really excited to come with me, which I am too! So we'll see how it goes and maybe I'll write about it again next time. so now off to my weekend! bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment