Saturday, December 19, 2009

winter break..x-mas

Well it's finally over.. the first semester under my belt.. it was a test run to see how well I would be able to handle it.. well I think it went pretty well.. I made it through both classes with an A in one and not sure with the other yet.. But I'm glad that I went through it.. and I have figured out that I can do and I will be doing even more next semester with getting 12 credits in.. I'm thinking this is going to be more of a challenge but I'm looking forward to it! I'll have the summer off to spend more time with my kids.. Like the first semester, I also have 1 x-mas done this year.. we had our first x-mas today at our house with the in-laws.. went really well.. we had LOTS of food and then we opened presents and hung out.. very relaxing for once.. must of been because the "crazy" sister in law and family couldn't make it.. you know the type.. the ones that every one dreads.. I know this is mean of me but I can't help it.. she causes a lot of tension when she's around for some reason! oh well I guess it makes life more interesting and gives everyone else extra character to learn how to deal with these types of people! LOL!!
Well I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Years!! until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment