Tuesday, December 1, 2009

silly season

I can't believe it's already Dec.1st!! where did this year go? way to fast that's for sure.. and just think its only 24 more days til Xmas unless of course you celebrate it early like we do.. on the 19th this year for one part of the family so then that means I have 18 days or less to shop and then the next deadline is 23 days being we have some more celebrating on the 24th, which of course I guess the 24th will be the final deadline if we don't want to disappoint the young ones with Santa coming while they are sleeping.. lol so much to do with so little time.. its a wonder people go crazy this time of year! some of us working full time, going to school part time and having a family and now we're suppose to get all our Xmas shopping done in a few weeks.. I'm just amazed at how fast it all catches up, with Halloween then before you know its thanksgiving and then decorating.. making lefse for us Norwegians.. shopping, wrapping presents, baking goodies.. with all that said.. I have to say its one of my favorite times of the year.. I think it's because with all the things that there is to do it makes winter and the cold go that much faster for me and before we know its time to clean up that camper sitting in the back yard and start all over again! Well time to get moving on some of my end of the year stuff to do.. until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment